Terms & Conditions
The Peppermill Concert Hall doors open one hour before show starts. The Box office opens four hours prior to the show on the day of the event. There are no refunds or exchanges once tickets are bought. For handicap accessible information please call 800-648-9660 Ext. 55401.
- Must be 21 to enter the Peppermill Concert Hall.
- There is a limit of 8 tickets for each event. This amount is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
- All show times are in Mountain Time (MT).
- No outside food or drinks allowed in the venue.
- No Smoking or E-Cigarettes Allowed in the Venue
- No audio/video recording.
- No weapons or firearms allowed inside the venue.
- Bags and purses are subject to search.
- Reselling of tickets on any Peppermill properties is not permitted
Fraudulent Use. In order to protect our users from fraud, a user may be required to provide additional proof of identify on any order. Proof of identity may include but is not limited to a signed credit card authorization and/or photocopies of public documents such as a state driver's license or federal passport.
This ticket is a revocable license and may be taken and admission refused upon refunding the price on ticket. If resold or offered for resale at a higher price than appearing on ticket, it may be seized & cancelled without compensation.
The holder of this ticket assumes all risk and danger incidental to the exhibition or performance including the danger of being injured by thrown, batted, kicked, shot etc. objects and agrees that all involved in the production of this event are not liable for injuries resulting from said causes.